A Complement to your Balance Program
Comfort, quality, and flexibility are key features of Difra VideoStar frenzel goggles, which are available with monocular or binocular video cameras. VideoStar frenzel goggles are ideal for observing eye movement and recording video during Canalith Repositioning maneuvers for BBPV therapy.
Secure Health, Inc. offers a series of premium diagnostic equipment, including VNG videonystagmography testing equipment, designed for an accurate diagnosis. We also provide proven treatment programs and an effective patient education program.
A New Step in Observing Eye Movements
Secure Health, Inc. offers Difra VideoStar video frenzel goggles, which are ideal for observing eye movement and recording video during Canalith Repositioning maneuvers for BBPV therapy. Video recorded eye movements are also used for teaching, patient education and in medical-legal cases.
With the ultra-light goggle, the VideoStar frenzel goggle is one of the most comfortable systems on the market
Using a high quality infra-red camera, the VideoStar frenzel requires only one infra-red LED to illuminate the eyeball
For monocular frenzels, the camera can be placed on the right or left side with magnets
--Real time rendering: the only product on the market with this feature
--Audio recording of the patient encounter
--Playback options such as frame by frame or slow motion
--Default and/or user defined protocols
--Windows 10 -- most current operating system
IEC 60601-1-1 Patient Safety Standard
IEC 60601-1-2 Electromagnetic compatibility
Our video frenzel goggles are manufactured by Difra Instrumentation. Difra is a leading global manufacturer of diagnostic balance technology for more than 48 years.
Monocular Frenzel Goggles
VideoStar Frenzel Monocular Camera features a USB 2.0 camera with high resolution and a high sensitivity to give you clear and high quality video
Binocular Frenzel Goggles
Binocular Free-field option allows recording of both eyes simultaneously
• VideoStar Video Frenzel Goggles: Monocular or Binocular
• VideoStar Monocular Camera features a USB 2.0 camera with high resolution and a high sensitivity to give you clear and high quality video
• VideoStar DiSoft II Software compatible with Windows 10, the VideoStar software was developed in response to customer requests with complete nystagmus testing, digitally recorded eye movement videos, video replay and comparison
• Laptop Computer: 15.6” laptop computer with USB 2.0 ports running Windows 10
• VideoStar USB Cable: Includes five meter USB cable
• High Definition Webcam and audio recording of the patient encounter
• Binocular (open) Free-field option allows recording of both eyes simultaneously
• Remote control for processes such as start/stop, recording,
next test while staying near the patient
• View the patient's eyes on an extended 32” TV monitor
• USB 2.0 camera
• Resolution: 1024 X 768 pixels
• Video frame rate: 50 Hz
• Goggle weight: 102 gr (monocular)
Secure Health, Inc. is the exclusive US agent for Difra Instrumentation, a world's leading manufacturer of diagnostic balance disorder technology for more than 48 years.
Contact Secure Health, Inc. to request more information, a product quote or to place an order.