Two Camera NysStar VNG Equipment
Premium Full Featured VNG
Binocular: Two Camera, Four Channel
Objectively identify and assess vestibular balance disorders with Difra Premium VNG equipment available exclusively from Secure Health, Inc.
Two Camera NysStar Vestibular Testing Equipment: Secure Health, Inc. offers a series of premium vestibular diagnostic testing equipment to find the affected component of balance disorders, including NysStar full-featured binocular videonystagmography VNG testing equipment, designed for an accurate diagnosis. We also provide proven vestibular treatment programs and an effective patient education program.
Premium New Difra VNG Devices: Our VNG videonystagmography devices are manufactured by Difra Instrumentation. Difra is a leading global manufacturer of diagnostic balance technology for more than 48 years.
--Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BBPV)
--Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
--Central Nervous System Injuries (CNS) / Central Lesions
--Other peripheral vestibular dysfunctions
--Peripheral vestibular function
NysStar Binocular VNG testing capabilities include:
• TESTS: Random Saccades; Smooth Pursuits; OPK Optokinetics - Horizontal / Vertical; AHR Active Head Rotation - Horizontal / Vertical; Spontaneous Nystagmus, Gaze - Up, Down, Right, Left; Dix-Hallpike - Left / Right; Body Positioning - Supine, Left, Right; and Calorics - Warm Right, Warm Left, Cool Right, Cool Left
Overview of NysStar VNG
Binocular: Two Camera, Four Channel
Best choice for concussion - TBI management
• Video recording and replay of tracking of the eye
• Active head rotation/AHR
• Device autodetection
• Visiobox oculography module
• 200 Hz tracking speed (only available with NysStar)
• Video goggles with two USB 2.0 digital cameras; resolution: 640 X 480 pixels
• Open field goggle assembly
• Removable eye cover for vision denied recording
• External adjustments for focus and X-Y centering
• Wireless remote control (foot switch available)
• Automatic comprehensive, customizable reports with age-dependent normative data
• Export results over network (intranet or internet) to electronic medical records (EMR). All data is stored on the disk and can be archived automatically.
• Multiple levels of password security for doctor, staff and HIPAA compliance
• Most current = Windows 10 compatible
• User intuitive software
• Analyze, edit and modify tests
• Sound indication for test progress
• Unlimited test sequence protocols
• Includes database - Firebird (standard) MySQL (also available)
• Automatic results analysis
• Export report in PDF format
• Reduce downtime--our technical support team can easily remote access your VNG software to troubleshoot and resolve software or hardware issues
• Billable under codes: 92540, 92543 (4 units) and 92546. Refer to our billing and coding page for optional codes.
• Manufactured by Difra Instrumentation -- Difra is a leading global manufacturer of diagnostic balance technology for more than 48 years.
• NOTE: vHit three axis or lateral module only available with HeadStar - full featured monocular VNG
Basic HeadStar E-Z VNG
Difra Full Featured VNG Equipment List
NysStar VNG System Components:
1. VNG (videonystagmography) binocular goggles
2. Two high definition USB cameras
3. 200 Hz tracking exclusively with NysStar (50 Hz tracking available with HeadStar or HeadStar E-Z)
4. 32" monitor for effective patient stimulus -- projector or larger monitor available as an upgrade
5. Caloric irrigator: AIR (standard); Water and Water Cooled Air also available
6. Laptop computer - 15.6"
7. VNG software
8. Connecting cables
9. Durable carrying case for VNG goggles and components
Optional upgrades for caloric choices: Water-cooled air or water
Which is best for my application, VNG Monocular (one camera, two channel) or VNG Binocular (two camera, four channel)?
The primary advantage to binocular recording rather than monocular is that with monocular you can often overlook disconjugate eye movements (i.e., when the eyes are not moving synchronously together).
This would be most common with paralyses of one or more of the extraocular eye muscles or with lesions affecting the medial longitudinal fasiculus which is the major pathway that pairs the eyes together for versional horizontal deviations. Often times you may also have one eye that captures or records poorer than the other such as with individuals who have had prior eye surgeries in which case having dual recording is also more beneficial.
--Troy D. Hale, Au.D, FAAA
--Doctor of Audiology, Asst. Professor ATSU
Secure Health, Inc. is the exclusive US agent for Difra Instrumentation, a world's leading manufacturer of diagnostic balance disorder technology for more than 48 years.